Pretty weird piece I did in figure drawing tonight.
I did a wash of green ink (which separated in some places to blue and yellow), and then I did three sketches with magenta ink. I pulled off some of the color with a rag, and then I went in for a final figure drawing with my trademark burnt umber ink. I added some highlights with white paint to help pull it out of the background a bit more.
Different from my normal stuff, but I ended up being really proud of it. The finished painting is about 16 x 20, I believe.
13 Notes/ Hide
- dandelionflight likes this
- tingersnfoes reblogged this from other-side-of-the-multiverse
- ohj33zelektra reblogged this from season-inhell
- katherinecalledkitten reblogged this from other-side-of-the-universe
- madrugada-eterna said: This is really nice.
- other-side-of-the-multiverse reblogged this from other-side-of-the-universe
- season-inhell reblogged this from other-side-of-the-universe
- likesaltedearth likes this
- handsssalloverr likes this
- assistantnursejoy likes this
- pachydermous likes this
- kitpocket likes this
- other-side-of-the-universe posted this